When I photograph a wine, I capture numerous images- what’s unique to the wine, what’s most typical, and what’s most beautiful (could be the same image or not) – I will provide you with a proof sheet to choose which image/s you want.
Besides having unique art of the creation inside the bottle, you can use the art for visually impactful PR and advertising plus your investment can generate income by sales of reproductions of the art, fees for wine club and other events, plus sales of merchandise with your unique wine expression. Use your art to showcase your wine at wine auctions. Just a few ideas
- Proof sheet of the many beautiful images captured from your wine.
- One 16 x 20 color print of one selected image – your choice (smaller size, smaller price)
- One high resolution file of that image
- Report and discussion of what these images reflect compared to other wines photographed over 3 decades.
- Photography of one wine $1200, without the print and high res files, $500
- Proof sheet of numerous images captured from each wine.
- One 16 x 20 color print of each wine – your selection
- One high resolution file of each of the selected images
- Report and discussion of what these images reflect compared to other wines photographed and to each other.
Photography of 3 wines $3000, without the prints or high res files $1000.
Discover how your wines’ expressions will inform, illuminate and inspire you.
The depth and breadth of the project depends on what you want to learn, do you want to follow one wine or many over time, explore barrel samples, different vinification practices or are you wanting to test market the images for a sales campaign. Ongoing projects start at $250/hr.
Are you looking to see differences in vineyards, varietals, age, blending etc. Or is it simply the beauty in your wines. We will discuss your needs as we develop the project.
Sensory PROGRAMS AND TASTING PRESENTATIONS
1-2 hr Shaping Taste, without photography of your specific wines, tasting. $1500
1-2 hr Shaping Taste with 3 of your wines photographed. (Optional color tasting sheet for each participant) $6000
Jeriko 2006 pinot noir at 3 years
Jeriko 2006 pinot noir 4 yrs
Uses and Licensing of the images:
Giclee prints are available from 11 x 14 to 30 x 40 printed on canvas, metal or fine art paper. Prices starting at $150 depends on size and medium. Prints are generally limited editions and numbered. Ask for print costs.
Use of Digital files (at 300 dpi 1000 pixels wide) of photographs from my inventory for online promotion start at $250 for non-exclusive unlimited time period.
Images and their copyright can also be purchased outright.